The Procrastination Paper Issue 30: Grow (Single Copy)
This listing is for one copy of Issue 30 of the Procrastination Paper - shipping on this item is free in the UK! Issue 30's theme is GROW and a bumper issue at 32 pages.
Here's a taster of what you can expect:
- Jungle Bae of Bloom and Boogie picks this month's musical mag accompaniment
- Rebecca of Silver Grey Foliage tells us why she grows flowers
- Psychodynamic psychotherapist Andrew talks about nature's role in therapy and forest bathing. (You can book to go forest bathing with Andrew for free here)
- Sanne tells us about opening her plant shop Ivy & the Wolf and recommends some plants to fill our homes with
- Sarah explains how we can transform shop bought basil into a bush and use it to make a tasty granita
- Read some Old News about spinach that can send emails and a park renamed thanks to teenage activists
- PLAY TIME - Complete the word search and find your way through the maze
- Artist Abbi Olivia talks us through her collections and how her plant collection inspired them. Abbi's launching a handpainted and handmade clothing collab with @haddavies this weekend - check it out!
- I chat to Ashley, head gardener of Horatio's Garden London & South East
- BOOK CLUB - Cleo aka Liverpool Plant Girl recommends some books to help us embrace our green fingers
- Gem aka The Mother Cooker explains how we can beat gardening overwhelm
- Artist Charlotte Noar tells us about the garden that inspired her botanical screenprints
- Tamara of Violet Square writes about her determination to help indie businesses grow through the glass ceiling
Each magazine is A5 and printed with eco-friendly inks on recycled paper.
(Please note that these magazines are one-offs and therefore you won't receive a Welcome Pack. Check the other buying options if you're interested in subscribing)