The Procrastination Paper Issue 3 (Single Copy) - £7.00
This listing is for one copy of issue three of the Procrastination Paper - shipping on this item is free! Also available as a monthly subscription or a 3 month Gift Subscription. The Procrastination Paper is a colourful monthly mini mag which encourages you to Waste Some Time Offline. Issue Three's theme is Sleep. Here's a taster of what you can expect:
- @blackheartcreatives on her fibromyalgia and how it affects her sleep cycles. Charlotte shares her tips for a good night's sleep too
- @thebookmatchmaker on how reading can help us sleep better
- a Spot the Difference by @cheriedidthis
- @cepheidstudio shares her tips for stargazing in April
- @stanners1984 will have you all making bedtime flapjacks
- @kuv of @mybungubox discusses dreams and revealing some of hers
@roxysreadingcorner reviews Dani Atkins' book While I Was Sleeping (of which there is also an extract)
- @mordyandfinn shares a Procrastination Playlist
@katie_moody and @goudacreative have made issue 3 look gorgeous with their sleepy artwork
... And I've researched all sorts of sleep myths and legends to see if there's any truth in the tales.
Each magazine is A5, 28 pages and printed with eco-friendly inks on recycled paper.
(Please note that pre-order magazines are one-offs and therefore you won't receive a Welcome Pack. Check the other buying options if you're interested in subscribing)