The Procrastination Paper Issue 26: Friendship
This listing is for one copy of Issue 26 of the Procrastination Paper - shipping on this item is free in the UK! Also available as a monthly subscription or a 3 Month Gift Subscription. The Procrastination Paper is a colourful monthly mini mag which encourages you to Waste Some Time Offline. Issue 26's theme is FRIENDSHIP and a bumper issue at 32 pages.
While stocks last you'll also get a free fill-in postcard to send to a friend with each copy of this issue! If you want to send directly to a friend just make sure you enter their address as the shipping address and leave a note at checkout letting me know how you want me to fill in the four boxes on the front of the postcard and a message for the back.
Here's a taster of what you can expect:
- Marley Starskey Butler shares a friendship-themed playlist to listen to as you read (this is one of my favourites so far)
- Naz Kaynakcioglu, a 17-year-old Devon-based poet from Izmir, Turkey shares a poem inspired by one of her friends
- I really enjoyed talking to Sheena and Sunnah from poetry collective and sisterhood 4 BROWN GIRLS WHO WRITE about their friendship and poetry collections. I highly recommend their latest collection, published by Rough Trade Books.
- Heidi Lewis-Burrell tells us how she met her best friend later in life, at a time she really needed a good friend.
- Danielle of Mertina Writing writes about the joys and perils of interracial friendships (this is a blog post originally published in 2016, but it could have been written last week!)
- Roxy reviews The Summer Job and Anika reviews Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine in this month's Book Club spread.
- Jason writes about having a BFF as an adult male
- Sharan and Tara from One Grey Tick Podcast discuss friendships and boundaries
- Juliette tells us a very personal story about how her friend saved her life
- Naomi writes about setting up Project Hope, an organisation which helps tackle loneliness in young people
- Plus complete the word search and pair the best friends in the Play Time centrefold and enjoy reading some Happy News about some very generous friends.
Each magazine is A5 and printed with eco-friendly inks on recycled paper.
(Please note that these magazines are one-offs and therefore you won't receive a Welcome Pack. Check the other buying options if you're interested in subscribing)