The Procrastination Paper Issue 25: Social Media
This listing is for one copy of Issue 25 of the Procrastination Paper - shipping on this item is free in the UK! Also available as a monthly subscription or a 3 Month Gift Subscription. The Procrastination Paper is a colourful monthly mini mag which encourages you to Waste Some Time Offline. Issue 25's theme is SOCIAL MEDIA and a bumper issue at 32 pages.
Here's a taster of what you can expect:
- Artwork by Doodlebot
- Jess Bacon and shares a self-affirming playlist and some of the positives and negatives of being an influencer
- Amber Quinney, America's Scholarship Queen™, tells us about her social media sabbatical
- Brown Paper Festival's Megan chats about creating and cultivating community online and introduces us to some of her indie stallholders
- Dr Nicola Harker explains how social media and procrastination are linked
- Ben Pechey shares some tips for using social media for business, without burnout
- Social Media themed word search and take the social media quiz
- Emily Jane Morgan looks back on the days of Myspace and LiveJournal and how they helped and hindered her when she was diagnosed with ME as a teenager
- Rae of Life Beyond the Vines and Laura Palubinskaite review books on how to step away from social media and our smartphones
- Dr Tina Babu encourages us to take her social media wellness check
- Readers share their positive social media stories
- Discover some apps to help you with your screentime
...Plus Happy News and more...
Each magazine is A5 and printed with eco-friendly inks on recycled paper.
(Please note that these magazines are one-offs and therefore you won't receive a Welcome Pack. Check the other buying options if you're interested in subscribing)