The Procrastination Paper Issue 19: Snail Mail
This listing is for one copy of Issue 19 of the Procrastination Paper - shipping on this item is free in the UK! Also available as a monthly subscription or a 3 Month Gift Subscription. The Procrastination Paper is a colourful monthly mini mag which encourages you to Waste Some Time Offline. Issue Nineteen's theme is SNAIL MAIL and a bumper issue at 32 pages.
Here's a taster of what you can expect:
- Daisy of Yolk shares a slow and steady mixtape
- Leslieanne writes to us about her Smiley Snail Mail project
- Tracey Meek tells us about Isolation Art Mail
- Eleanor Snare explains how journalling can help us with personal development
- Bex Jensen gets nostalgic about letters
- I talked to Ashwin of @atlaskeeda about Postcrossing
- Roxy Butcher and Anika May review several epistolary novels
- Artwork by Th Ruby Doodles
- A word search and colouring page in this month's Play Time section
- Kuv of my Bungu Shop explains how letters can be therapeutic for her
- The I Am All Stories team encourage us to get creative through the post
- Jamie of Black Girl Nerds tells us about Stagecoach Mary
- Kelsey-Lou writes about her pen pal
- Emily writes about how Happy Doodle Mail helped her connect with others through her creativity
- A Royal Mail postal worker reveals what it's been like to deliver post during the coronavirus pandemic
- Claire tells us about Letter Lounge and encourages us to write to ourselves 'Post Quarantine'
Each magazine is A5 and printed with eco-friendly inks on recycled paper.
(Please note that these magazines are one-offs and therefore you won't receive a Welcome Pack. Check the other buying options if you're interested in subscribing)