The Procrastination Paper 3 Month Gift Subscription - £18
Buy 3 months' worth of the Procrastination Paper all in one go - the perfect gift for your phone-obsessed pal. I'll send you a Welcome Pack which includes the Procrastination Paper Guide to Putting Your Phone Down and Wasting Some Time Offline, a membership card, a postcard and some stickers within a week of your order. This way, if you're buying as a gift you'll have something to give the recipient!
Subscribe between 1st and 30th November and your first issue will be Issue 12: Community, which will arrive in early December.
Subscribe between 1st and 31st December and your first issue will be Issue 13: Sustainability in January.
You or your friend will receive a mini mag filled with top quality procrastination material for the next 3 months. Each issue has a different theme and is a packed 28 pages full of interviews, articles, games, artwork, activities and more...! The Procrastination Paper is a handy A5 size and printed on recycled paper with eco-friendly inks.
If your order is a gift please make sure that you include the name of the recipient so that I can write it on their membership card and enter their address as the shipping address (unless you are giving it to them in person).
The Procrastination Paper is a colourful monthly mini mag by Zabby Allen which encourages you to put your phone done for a little while and Waste Some Time Offline. Zabby was inspired to create the Procrastination Paper when she realised that her screen habits had got a bit out of hand and some days she'd spend 4 hours scrolling on her phone. The paper aims to help you procrastinate in more positive and creative ways.
- Enter the recipient's address as the shipping address
- Include their name in a note at checkout so I can write it on their membership card
- Leave a gift message too if you'd like and I will write your message inside the mini mag (see an example in the listing photos)
You will be charged the total of £18 when you place an order. The £18 one-off fee covers:
- A £3 Welcome Pack which includes: A mini mag containing all you need to know about your subscription, artwork, activities and lots of tips for putting your phone down and Wasting Some Time Offline, some stickers, a postcard and a membership card. (I will send this within 3 working days of your order). It also contains a password which will gain you access to a secret member's area of my website where you'll find exclusive discounts to many indie businesses, discounted back issues and more...
- Three Papers, which will be posted monthly (towards the beginning of each month).
- Postage is free on Procrastination Paper subscriptions within the UK and I use second class standard postage. You will receive an email notification when your Papers have shipped each month.
- Subscribe by the last day of the month to receive the next month's mag
Check this blog post for a taster of some of our regular features or follow @theprocrastiantionpaper on Instagram to see previews of what's the come and photos of back issues.