Procrastination Paper 3 Month Gift Subscription (£18)
Buy 3 months' worth of the Procrastination Paper all in one go - the perfect gift for your phone-obsessed pal. I'll send you a Welcome Pack which includes the Procrastination Paper Guide to Putting Your Phone Down and Wasting Some Time Offline, a membership card, a postcard and some stickers within a week of your order. This way, if you're buying as a gift you'll have something to give the recipient!
Subscribe between 1st and 31st July and your first mag will be the Birds issue in August
Subscribe between 1st and 31st August and your first mag will be the Media Cubs takeover issue in September
You or your friend will receive a mini mag filled with top quality procrastination material for the next 3 months. Each issue has a different theme and is a packed 28 pages full of interviews, articles, games, artwork, activities and more...! The Procrastination Paper is a handy A5 size and printed on recycled paper with eco-friendly inks.
If your order is a gift please make sure that you include the name of the recipient so that I can write it on their membership card and enter their address as the shipping address (unless you are giving it to them in person).
The Procrastination Paper is a colourful monthly mini mag by Zabby Allen which encourages you to put your phone done for a little while and Waste Some Time Offline. Zabby was inspired to create the Procrastination Paper when she realised that her screen habits had got a bit out of hand and some days she'd spend 4 hours scrolling on her phone. The paper aims to help you procrastinate in more positive and creative ways.
- Enter the recipient's address as the shipping address
- Enter their name as the shipping address name so I can write it on their membership card
- Leave a gift message too if you'd like and I will write your message inside the mini mag (see an example in the listing photos) - email me email@example.com
You will be charged the total of £18 when you place an order. The £18 one-off fee covers:
- A £3 Welcome Pack which includes: A mini mag containing all you need to know about your subscription, artwork, activities and lots of tips for putting your phone down and Wasting Some Time Offline, some stickers, a postcard and a membership card. (I will send this within 3 working days of your order). It also contains a password which will gain you access to a secret member's area of my website where you'll find exclusive discounts to many indie businesses, discounted back issues and more...
- Three Papers, which will be posted monthly (towards the beginning of each month).
- Postage is free on Procrastination Paper subscriptions within the UK and I use second class standard postage. You will receive an email notification when your Papers have shipped each month.
- Subscribe by the last day of the month to receive the next month's mag
Check this blog post for a taster of some of our regular features or follow @theprocrastiantionpaper on Instagram to see previews of what's the come and photos of back issues.
Still got questions? Check out the FAQs