The Procrastination Paper Issue 28: Humour
This listing is for one copy of Issue 28 of the Procrastination Paper - shipping on this item is free in the UK! Also available as a monthly subscription or a 3 Month Gift Subscription. The Procrastination Paper is a colourful monthly mini mag which encourages you to Waste Some Time Offline. Issue 28's theme is HUMOUR and a bumper issue at 32 pages.
Here's a taster of what you can expect:
- Comedian Sikisa shares a playlist filled with funny and empowering songs
- Polly Chromatic of Little Bit Margate explains her quest to find '100 Little Happys'
- Read about Jelly Armchair's Pundemic greeting cards, then guess some puns for yourself
- Erin Dorgan tells us about her first on-stage comedy performance
- I chat to comedian Zara Khan about the Zoom gigs she hosted over lockdown
- Kuv Ahmad reviews Wow, No Thank You by Samantha Irby in the Book Club section
- Read some Happy News about how self-compassion promotes wellbeing
- Complete a comedy film crossword and find all the UK comedians in a word search in the Play Time centrefold
- Lydia Longman tells us how cheese jokes helped her dad when he was in hospital, and shares some of their favourites
- I interview retired clown-doctor Dr Bernie about how humour can help people in hospitals and nursing homes
- Hannah-Beth of The Little Surprises Company chats to comedy duo Harry & Chris
- Media Cubs mini reporters interview laughter ambassador Robin Graham and share their favourite jokes
- Laura Lightfinch explains how laughing at yourself can be a form of self-love and shares some tips and mantras
Each magazine is A5 and printed with eco-friendly inks on recycled paper.
(Please note that these magazines are one-offs and therefore you won't receive a Welcome Pack. Check the other buying options if you're interested in subscribing)