The Procrastination Paper Issue 24: Survival (Single Copy)
This listing is for one copy of Issue 24 of the Procrastination Paper - shipping on this item is free in the UK! Also available as a monthly subscription or a 3 Month Gift Subscription. The Procrastination Paper is a colourful monthly mini mag which encourages you to Waste Some Time Offline. Issue 24's theme is SURVIVAL and a bumper issue at 32 pages.
Here's a taster of what you can expect:
- Dominique shares a playlist for all the survivors
- Ruby's artwork shares some ways to help people survive a panic attack
- Read my interview with adventurers Dwayne and Phoebe, aka Team #WeTwo
- Karen shares her experience with grief and how she turned things around
- Henley Santa tells us how he's managed to keep spreading Christmas cheer in times of Covid
- Tasha explains how she pivoted her business, Flavour Like Fancy, during lockdown
- Lucy Joy takes over the Play Time spread to encourage us to practise gratitude and celebrate the wins
- Amy Davidson interviews Nastashia Minto about their book, Naked
- Anika May reviews two books which both have themes of survival
- Rachel shares her cancer story and her relationship with the word 'survivor'
- Nutritionist Alice shares some simple ways to build up our immunity
- An anonymous subscriber shares their experience of surviving misfortune
- Tessa writes about how much crochet really means to her
...Plus Happy News and more...
Each magazine is A5 and printed with eco-friendly inks on recycled paper.
(Please note that these magazines are one-offs and therefore you won't receive a Welcome Pack. Check the other buying options if you're interested in subscribing)