The Procrastination Paper Issue 16: All Ages
This listing is for one copy of Issue 16 of the Procrastination Paper - shipping on this item is free! Also available as a monthly subscription or a 3 Month Gift Subscription. The Procrastination Paper is a colourful monthly mini mag which encourages you to Waste Some Time Offline. Issue Sixteen's theme is ALL AGES and a bumper issue at 32 pages.
Here's a taster of what you can expect:
- Claire Parker shares a nostalgic playlist
- Artwork by The Ruby Doodles
- Subscribers tell us whether life really does begin at 40
- Gavin Kisley shares his poem 'Hello Mid-Life'
- Fiona of fizzi~jayne reviews 'There Are No Grown Ups' by Pamela Druckerman
- Hazel Walters tells us how hashtags have helped her get through her cancer diagnosis with a supportive community of people also in their 30s
- 86-year-old marathon runner Ken Jones chats to me about his love for running
- Eustace Collens Jr explains why he went back into modelling in his 50s
- Seb and Charlie share a paint by numbers and bucket list game in our Play Time centrefold
- Media Cubs Aisya (10), Sam (11) and Frankie (10) share their opinions on social media and diversifying the media
- Miles McIntosh discusses the importance of being politically active even when you're too young to vote
- Amanda of Gift Frippery tells us about setting up a business later in life
- Harri Golightly shares her experience of living at home with her mum in her 30s
- Barbara Webb writes about moving home and starting again at the age of 86
- Marley Starskey Butler shares his poem 'Time'
- Harry Bucknall (12) of TimeTokens discusses screen time
- Milla (7) helps us remember to Waste Some Time Offline with her artwork
Each magazine is A5 and printed with eco-friendly inks on recycled paper.
(Please note that these magazines are one-offs and therefore you won't receive a Welcome Pack. Check the other buying options if you're interested in subscribing)