The Procrastination Paper Issue 14: Love & Relationships (Single Copy)
This listing is for one copy of Issue 14 of the Procrastination Paper - shipping on this item is free! Also available as a monthly subscription or a 3 Month Gift Subscription. The Procrastination Paper is a colourful monthly mini mag which encourages you to Waste Some Time Offline. Issue Fouteen's theme is LOVE & RELATIONSHIPS.
Here's a taster of what you can expect:
- Jo Salt writes about shared memory keeping
- Aaron Bain curates a love and relationships themed mixtape
- I interview Louisa, the Starrgazing Celebrant
- Sarah Webb shares her poem, Ode to the Landline
- We hear how our subscribers met their partners
- Roxy reviews three romantic books
- Couples share their first date stories and long-distance relationship tales
- Sabsy writes about her experience of leaving a toxic relationship
- Janki of ImaJANation shares some pages from her Dating Dilemma zine
- Hannah shares how she found happiness post divorce
- Erica explains why she's happy to be single in her 30s
- Plus Happy News, a crossword, a spot the difference and more...
Each magazine is A5, 28 pages and printed with eco-friendly inks on recycled paper.
(Please note that these magazines are one-offs and therefore you won't receive a Welcome Pack. Check the other buying options if you're interested in subscribing)