The Procrastination Paper Issue 12: Community
This listing is for one copy of Issue Twelve of the Procrastination Paper - shipping on this item is free! Also available as a monthly subscription or a 3 Month Gift Subscription. The Procrastination Paper is a colourful monthly mini mag which encourages you to Waste Some Time Offline. Issue Twelve's theme is COMMUNITY.
Here's a taster of what you can expect:
- An interview with the founder of In Colourful Company, Toni Bee
- Community Book Review by Eleanor Grout
- Errol of Morenita Mommy talks about how her ideas of community have changed since the birth of her son, who she is raising as bilingual
- A 'Good Deed Dice' DIY by Pawprint Badges
- Georgie Plant describes her experience of life on an army base
- Sarah Stanley shares her recipe for parsnip and apple soup
- Ben Pechey writes about how the LGBTQI+ community creates a type of chosen family that for many people feels like home
- I interview skater Stefani Nurding of Salon Skateboards and we hear from some other female skaters about what community means to them
- Laura Lightfinch writes about the rebirth of community and shares some tips on how we can go about building our own
- Plus... the final Poll of Procrastination, Happy News and more...
Each magazine is A5, 28 pages and printed with eco-friendly inks on recycled paper.
(Please note that these magazines are back issues and therefore you won't receive a Welcome Pack. Check the other buying options if you're interested in subscribing)