The Procrastination Paper Issue 6: Activism (Single Copy)
This listing is for one copy of Issue Six of the Procrastination Paper - shipping on this item is free! Also available as a monthly subscription or a 3 month Gift Subscription. The Procrastination Paper is a colourful monthly mini mag which encourages you to Waste Some Time Offline. Issue Six's theme is Activism. Here's a taster of what you can expect:
- Kirstin of @artsbitesshares why she thinks protests and online petitions CAN make a difference
- Gabby Edlin tells the story of how and why she started @bloodygoodperiod
- Colour in artwork by @pawprintbadges
- Discover more about guerilla gardening from @stanners1984
- Read about @therealbenhurst's work on gender equality with the @goodladinitiative
- This month's Book Club book is @ginamartin's Be The Change
- Rachel of @contrarytoreasonand @peachpandastudio tells us about her recent craftivism and shares a Procrastimake to help us reclaim the word snowflake
- Shikhank Sharma investigates what outside factors effect the way we speak about the climate crisis and why language is important
- @thea.seger cover 'quiet activism' and shares why she made pins to empower people with disabilities
- Sing and dance along to Fiona of @fizzijayne's Procrastination Playlist
- Artwork from @angela.chick.illustration ...plus the Poll of Procrastination, Happy News, games and more!
Each magazine is A5, 28 pages and printed with eco-friendly inks on recycled paper.
(Please note that pre-order magazines are one-offs and therefore you won't receive a Welcome Pack. Check the other buying options if you're interested in subscribing)