The Procrastination Paper Subscription - £5 monthly
Subscribe to the Procrastination Paper on a monthly basis.
Please note that if you are signing up after 31/12/18 then the first issue you will receive is Issue 2, which will arrive towards the end of February.
Issue Two's theme is creativity and will come packed full of articles, interviews, games and DIYS to get you feeling creative.
WHAT IS THE PROCRASTINATION PAPER?
A colourful monthly mini mag by Zabby Allen which encourages you to put your phone done for a little while and Waste Some Time Offline.
Find a preview of Issue 2 at the bottom of the page
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- When you subscribe, you'll be billed £2. This covers your Welcome Pack: an envelope stuffed with postcards, colourful stickers and all you need to know about your subscription. It'll be posted within 3 working days.
- Mags will arrive towards the end of the month and you'll receive a notification email once they're on their way.
BILLING & SHIPPING
- You will be billed on the 1st of every month and you can pause or cancel your subscription at any time by logging into your account.
- Postage for Procrastination Paper subscriptions is free within the UK.
- Subscribe by the last day of the month to receive the next month's mag.
Also available as a 3 month gift subscription.
The Procrastination Paper is printed on recycled paper with eco-friendly inks.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT?
Each mini mag is A5 sized and features 28 colourful and pages.