The Procrastination Paper Subscription - £5 monthly
Subscribe to the Procrastination Paper and you'll receive a mini mag filled with top quality procrastination material (like articles, games, DIY tutorials, recipes and mixtapes) every month.
Your first payment will be for only £2 and you'll receive a Welcome Pack filled with goodies and information about your subscription.
Sign up by 31 July to receive issue 8: PLAY in August
WHAT IS THE PROCRASTINATION PAPER?
A colourful monthly mini mag by Zabby Allen which encourages you to put your phone done for a little while and Waste Some Time Offline. Zabby was inspired to create the Procrastination Paper when she realised that her screen habits had got a bit out of hand and some days she'd spend 4 hours scrolling on her phone. The paper aims to help you procrastinate in more productive and creative ways - it comes stuffed full of articles, artwork, games and interactive sections to keep you entertained.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- When you subscribe, you'll be billed £2. This covers your Welcome Pack (see a photo of it in the images) which be shipped within 3 working days of your order.
- Mags will arrive towards the end of each month and you'll receive a notification email once they're on their way.
BILLING & SHIPPING
- You will be billed on the 1st of every month and you can pause or cancel your subscription at any time by logging into your account.
- Postage for Procrastination Paper subscriptions is free within the UK and I use second class standard post
- Subscribe by the last day of the month to receive the next month's mag.
Also available as a 3 month gift subscription.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT?
Each mini mag is A5 sized and features 28 colourful pages.