The Procrastination Paper Issue 11: Pets & Animals (Single Copy)
This listing is for one copy of Issue Eleven of the Procrastination Paper - shipping on this item is free! Also available as a monthly subscription or a 3 Month Gift Subscription. The Procrastination Paper is a colourful monthly mini mag which encourages you to Waste Some Time Offline. Issue Eleven's theme is PETS & ANIMALS.
Here's a taster of what you can expect:
- An article by me on fostering and adopting dogs
- Suzi Lewis shares how rescuing hens has helped her mental health
- Sarah Webb reviews The Guest Cat by Takashi Hiraide
- Ash of Wren and Rye shares her recipe for Three Ingredient Dog Treats
- Artwork from Golden Pineapple Design and Hatchling Makes
- A spread of pangolin themed games by Nicola of Bad Design
- An interview with illustrator and animal campaigner Natelle Quek
- How you can help hedgehogs by Kelsey of Wallflower Wildflower
- Jo of Hello Sunshine writes about her cats Toby and Pegs and how they've inspired her product range and improved her life
- Jen of Silly Heart tells us about her rescue staffy Dash and explains why we should adopt, not shop
- Plus... the Poll of Procrastination, Happy News and more...
Each magazine is A5, 28 pages and printed with eco-friendly inks on recycled paper.
(Please note that these magazines are back issues and therefore you won't receive a Welcome Pack. Check the other buying options if you're interested in subscribing)