The Procrastination Paper Issue 1 (Single Copy)
Buy the first issue of the Procrastination Paper, a mini magazine by Zabby Allen.
This listing is for one copy of Issue One - shipping on this item is free! The Procrastination Paper is a colourful monthly mini mag which encourages you to Waste Some Time Offline. Also available as a monthly subscription or a 3 month Gift Subscription.
Issue One's theme is Screen Time. here's a taster of what you can expect:
- Tips on how others cope phone-free and an article by journalist Amy Davidson about how she makes her phone work for her.
- The Whimsical Kitchen's thick hot chocolate recipe (Jackie's secret ingredient makes it extra delicious!)
- Jennifer (of We Are Scamp) writes about the art of ‘being bored’ in the 80s, in a time when we weren't all attached to our phone
- Coach and mentor Sas Petherick gives us her words of wisdom on self doubt and procrastination
- Rachel of Eliston Button shares the five things she learnt from her recent social media break
- helloDODO share a Spot The Difference in our Play Time section
- Justine of @everydaylivingincolour shares her own personal Procrastination Mixtape
- Old News: a past article from The Happy Newspaper to make you feel better about the world
- Artwork from Darren Cullen, aka Spelling Mistakes Cost Lives
- Angie of PaperPaper chats about her relationship with her phone and takes on a screen time challenge - she'll share the results in issue 2!
Plus more features, interactive sections, games and articles...
Each magazine is A5, 28 pages and printed with eco-friendly inks on recycled paper.
(Please note that pre-order magazines are one-offs and therefore you won't receive a Welcome Pack. Check the other buying options if you're interested in subscribing)