The Procrastination Paper Issue 23: Books (Single Copy)
This listing is for one copy of Issue 23 of the Procrastination Paper - shipping on this item is free in the UK! Also available as a monthly subscription or a 3 Month Gift Subscription. The Procrastination Paper is a colourful monthly mini mag which encourages you to Waste Some Time Offline. Issue 23's theme is BOOKS and a bumper issue at 32 pages.
Here's a taster of what you can expect:
- Darryl has matched each song in his mixtape to a book this month
- Discover fellow subscribers' Books of 2020
- Anika explains what 'Bookstagram' is and how we can get involved
- Kate lets us know that not finishing a book is totally OK
- Artwork by The Ruby Doodles
- Wendy of The Sidlaw Hare introduces us to Kamishibai
- Sarah shares her favourite cookbooks that are so much more than just recipes
- Enjoy some play time, with some literary-themed games
- Find out what it's like to be an author, in my chat with Libby Page
- Emma shows you how to 'Procrastimake' some covered notebooks
- Reacquaint yourself with the Time Wasters' Break Room ahead of your Christmas shopping
- Alys chats to booksellers and owners in three South London bookshops
- An article on why children's books are not just for kids by Alice Harman
...Plus Happy News and more...
Each magazine is A5 and printed with eco-friendly inks on recycled paper.
(Please note that these magazines are one-offs and therefore you won't receive a Welcome Pack. Check the other buying options if you're interested in subscribing)